Homes for Rent or Sale
If you have a home for rent or sale, please contact City Hall to post on this site.

For Rent:

For Sale:
City of Windom Kansas

News / Market Place

 Utility Payments – You have the following options to make your utility payment:  

1. Pay at City Hall with personal check, money order, or cash. There is no fee for this option.  

2. accepts credit or debit cards. There is a $2.25 fee for this option.      
3. Call Toll Free 1-877-690-3729 (enter Code 6529) to pay by credit or debit cards. There is a $2.25 fee for this option.
  • Cash Payments — If you bring cash to pay your utility bill and do not have the exact amount, any balance will be credited to your account. No change will be given. City Hall no longer keeps cash on the premises.
  • The Kansas Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP) helps needy persons meet their home energy costs.  It helps with winter heat & summer cooling costs. 
        Call Toll-Free 866-445-4327 or apply at
  • Inoperable Vehicles & Yard Trash/Debris — A clean City is a priority to the residents and the City Council. Chief Rodriguez is committed to getting Windom cleaned up. He will tag vehicles, as well as issue citations for yards that are in violation of the City Ordinance for trash/debris, dilapidation, deterioration, and/or disrepair.
  • Missed Trash – If MASWU does not pick up your trash, please contact City Hall and we will schedule a special pick up. They are contractually required to pick up each residents trash weekly.
Website Builder